What's new

Birds Flying During Sunset - C&C Please

Skedaddle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
Where Everything Is Bigger
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just happened to be outside when these birds flew across the sky as the sun was setting. Let me know what you think of it.

3506836089_e20c084984.jpg
 
I think would greatly be improved by cropping just above and below the line of birds putting more emphisis on them. As it is they seem to be an incidental object in the photo rather than a key part.
Since you don't allow editing I have sent you a PM with an example.
 
I recieved the PM and I really like how you cropped it. Thank you for showing me. :)
 
+1 on the crop work it would create a focus area. you kinda get lost in the clouds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom