Birds of Central Florida (Happy 4th Everyone!)

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oystercatcher
123161-studio.jpg

Godwit
123261-studio.jpg

Snowy egret
123286-studio.jpg

Nice set! Love that #1 is sporting some bling there. Do you have one with all of the reflection? All very nice shots! Happy 4th back at ya!

Nice series. I like the bling on the Oystercatcher.

Nice set! Love that #1 is sporting some bling there. Do you have one with all of the reflection? All very nice shots! Happy 4th back at ya!
Thanks Jeff! I sure do have some, I have a bunch more, I just decided to do the food toss shot first. I'll put some up asap.

Very good set.....
Thanks Jeff.

Nice series. I like the bling on the Oystercatcher.
lol! You're the 2nd person that said that. I didn't realize "the bling" would be a hit. Thanks, John.

Last edited:
@jeffashman I had forgot but I remember now that on the first shot I was trying to crop in tighter to get more detail in the bird, here's another crop to include the whole reflection.

123161-studio4.jpg

Very nice shots. I have the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge nearby and want to get up there to get some shots of various birds, it's a great place to go in the fall because of the migratory birds that stop by during their migration.

Very nice shots. I have the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge nearby and want to get up there to get some shots of various birds, it's a great place to go in the fall because of the migratory birds that stop by during their migration.
Thanks a bunch! It sounds similar to North Beach where I took these, a number of migratory birds here. You should go there, I bet you'll get some nice shots.

Nice set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back