Birds of Prey

animalhugger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, this is my first time posting here. I bought my Nikon D5100 last summer but only just learned how to use manual mode recently. I have a lot of pictures that are better than these but I haven't resized them. What do you think?

Attachments

• $_DSC0092.JPG
    $_DSC0092.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • $yjrtyu.jpg
    $yjrtyu.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
They're both great IMO. The best being #2!

Beautiful pictures, I really like them both but I do think you are a bit mistaken, these are not birds of pray.....................................

These are the REAL Bird Of Pray!!!

ba880206.jpg

Bird-of-Prey-klingons-12879571-1280-960.jpg

I am such a nerd :mrgreen:

No your such a wise guy:mrgreen: but nice shots of birds Feathers and steel.

Come on now, this is the OP's first thread looking for some C&C and it's getting hijacked with others Pix.

Come on now, this is the OP's first thread looking for some C&C and it's getting hijacked with others Pix.

Sorry, it was stronger then me, throw the phrase Bird Of Pray in front of me and I can hear a siren going of with people screaming "The Klingons attacking, the Klingon attacking"
I'm a nerdy trecky :confused:

Last edited:

Sorry, it was stronger then me, throw the phrase Bird Of Pray in front of me and I can hear a siren going of with people screaming "The Klingons attacking, the Klingon attacking"
I'm a nerdy tricky :confused:
No after you posted your nice birds some one else posted there feather birds but it's gone now.

I'm a nerdy tricky :confused:
No after you posted your nice birds some one else posted there feather birds but it's gone now.
Oh :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back