What's new

Birthday Cupcakes C&C

azok35

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i cant see the picture, go flickr then embed the farm3.flickr.com thing in here
 
Yhey have a good DOF, but they are a bit under exposed
 
Thank you for the feedback. I can't see my own picture at this point but rather just the thread. Did I not upload correctly?
 
DSC_0001.jpg


;), a tad underexposed, and not a fascinating angle :/
 
I like the angle, but it is a tad underexposed. Those look good!
 
Thanks for the help everyone. Still trying to figure out how to post the pic without the link.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom