What's new

Bitten by the multiple exposure bug.

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
1,249
Reaction score
1
Location
Roanoke, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ahh, boredom...

These are pretty rough, but it's my first time. I had fun, nonetheless. Might let the water droplet bug bite me soon.

kitchenme.jpg



multipleme.jpg
 
I like in the second scene where you are showing yourself something on the computer. :lol:
 
great work. You did some creative things in yours. Funny
 
thats friggin sweet. how do you do that im gunna do one tommorrow
 
thats friggin sweet. how do you do that im gunna do one tommorrow

Thanks! You just set your camera on your tripod and use the self timer. I took about 20 different shots and then chose my faves from those. Then I blended them together in photoshop using layers and the eraser tool. I know most people probably use layer masks but I never really learned how to do that and didn't feel like learning today.

Have fun and post your results!
 
These are just amazing!

Does anybody know if this can be done with Photoshop Elements 5?
 
Great job. #2 is my favorite because of you showing you something on the computer. Nice idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom