Black 30gb Ipod help me please

chesney4076

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looking to buy the lady a black 30gb Ipod. Looking for the best price and latest version!!
I wont buy from Ebay (hate ebay) nor do i want a refurb (xmas pressie)
Has anyone got anyu suggestions where to buy from?
Im looking around and will be back soon thanks for your help in advance!!:hug::

chesney4076 said:
Looking to buy the lady a black 30gb Ipod. Looking for the best price and latest version!!
I wont buy from Ebay (hate ebay) nor do i want a refurb (xmas pressie)
Has anyone got anyu suggestions where to buy from?
Im looking around and will be back soon thanks for your help in advance!!:hug::

I don't know what it's like anywhere else in the world but here in Canada you will not find any change in price. They are the same price at EVERY store. But only "Apple Certified" store are allowed to sell them. So I guess they have to abide by Apples price rules to sell.

bace said:
I don't know what it's like anywhere else in the world but here in Canada you will not find any change in price. They are the same price at EVERY store. But only "Apple Certified" store are allowed to sell them. So I guess they have to abide by Apples price rules to sell.

Yup. One exception being my school store. They offered a student price on the nanos, minis, and the previous generation iPod, but I'm not sure if they still do that for the new generation.

We bought ours from their online store > add tax + free shipping + free lazer engraving (in case you are concerned about that).

MacMall is another place you might want to check > add tax + shipping + no engraving

I got the 30GB Ipod video from Wal-Mart for 248 then found out the Coast Guard base was selling the 60GB for 50 bucks more. They had also lowered the price on the 30GB to around 220. Not that it helps but I know places are starting to lower prices.....at least I think so.

Most reactions

Back