M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Mar 23, 2007 #1 sorry about the scan job from my $40 scanner/printer/etc. pan-f 50 + minolta srt-101, contrast edited 1. 2. 3. 4. (colorado) 5. (massachusetts, taken with mamiya 645)
sorry about the scan job from my $40 scanner/printer/etc. pan-f 50 + minolta srt-101, contrast edited 1. 2. 3. 4. (colorado) 5. (massachusetts, taken with mamiya 645)
Trenton Romulox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 0 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2007 #2 I like the first four a lot, the last one is sort of boring to me. Perhaps there is too much sky and not enough beach + ocean. I'm not sure what to change with it. Great shots though.
I like the first four a lot, the last one is sort of boring to me. Perhaps there is too much sky and not enough beach + ocean. I'm not sure what to change with it. Great shots though.