M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 12, 2006 #1 I took this one of Dee Dee this morning and thought it might make a good B&W tell me what you think.--Lenny
I took this one of Dee Dee this morning and thought it might make a good B&W tell me what you think.--Lenny
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #2 Beautiful dog but the whole shot is a bit too dark for my liking. You might want to try and resize your photo too.
Beautiful dog but the whole shot is a bit too dark for my liking. You might want to try and resize your photo too.
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #3 Looks like either your monitor needs adjusting or the snow has fooled the metering in your camera! I agree it needs re-sizing too. It makes it very difficult to view the shot when you can't see it all in one go! Max 800 pixels wide.
Looks like either your monitor needs adjusting or the snow has fooled the metering in your camera! I agree it needs re-sizing too. It makes it very difficult to view the shot when you can't see it all in one go! Max 800 pixels wide.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 12, 2006 #4 very alert looking canine. would love to see him/her in color
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Sorry I forget that I'm, using a 24 inch monitor. Will resize.