I really like the first one, the other two seems too HDR'd for my taste. It makes the clouds look fake or painted, but hey that's just me. I like the road's journey down to the horizon and the shades of grey in the clouds in the first picture.
The first one is a mess...in the sky. Which is why I like it. It's not typical uniformed clouds saying a storm is coming like in shot two. It's a complete wreck. (mother nature's wreck by the way...lol, not your photo) Clouds here, shadows there, little sunlight, little rain even. It shows the signs of a very very nasty storm 'a comin. Good capture. I love it.
Thanks very much for the feedback. I had some nice light to work with in image #1, the other two (although they are all from the same storm) didn't have such ideal light and I did bracket a few images at that stage during the storm. I also like the tones and while they might look painted Im still happy with the result. The lens I used was canon 17-40mm f/4L, these were all taken at 17mm, it was a massive storm.