K kayliana TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 109 Reaction score 1 Location Overton, Nv Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2011 #1 This was an assignment for my photographic lighting class. Let me know what you think. Thanks!!
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2011 #2 I think it needs more light on the olive... Background is dirty, but that can be fixed. It also looks like it might be time for a sensor cleaning - I see a couple dust spots. I'm not 100% sold on the POV, but I'm no expert or anything...
I think it needs more light on the olive... Background is dirty, but that can be fixed. It also looks like it might be time for a sensor cleaning - I see a couple dust spots. I'm not 100% sold on the POV, but I'm no expert or anything...
K kayliana TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 109 Reaction score 1 Location Overton, Nv Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the comment! The background is dirty. I used a table at school. It's actually scratched. I tried to clean it up some in photoshop, but wasn't that successful. I agree with you about the olive, good idea!
Thanks for the comment! The background is dirty. I used a table at school. It's actually scratched. I tried to clean it up some in photoshop, but wasn't that successful. I agree with you about the olive, good idea!