Black light CC

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time taking any shots like this.......I was wondering if anyone had tried to shoot people in black light before and how you did it. Any other pointers on the shot would be great! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Never tried it, but I find your image has a very surreal look / style to it.
Could lead to some interesting things, I'm thinking some nudes with glow in the dark paint or something similar.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Never tried it, but I find your image has a very surreal look / style to it.
Could lead to some interesting things, I'm thinking some nudes with glow in the dark paint or something similar.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Glow in the dark body paint huh ?

I like it. I def would like to see some more, and maybe even some rave sticks.

First time taking any shots like this.......I was wondering if anyone had tried to shoot people in black light before and how you did it. Any other pointers on the shot would be great! Thanks!!

IMG_87190.jpg
Whoever that is is damn sexy

you dont need glow in the dark paint...try splashing some good old liquid tide on some stuff and check it out under a black light. it'll look like csi ;)

this image is cool. very sexy.

Great shot! Looks like it should be on the cover of a mens birthday card. Then you open it and it says something cheesy like "Hope you have a glowing birthday...."

It's nice, but the skirt is too much distraction. :(

Really amazing shot. i've never seen anything like this.
the entire composition is stunning/sexy and leaves you wishing for more.

prolly was cold in there ;)

Thanks for all the comments......
I was looking for a little input on the lighting and the composition. Because I used some black light in the shot there is a lot of noise. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to shoot it w/ less noise. I only had light sources..........Black light above and a changing colored light to the left.

Yes, very nice picture. Sexy. :)
I think it would be better if we could see your face too though.

I was looking for a little input on the lighting and the composition. Because I used some black light in the shot there is a lot of noise. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to shoot it w/ less noise. I only had light sources..........Black light above and a changing colored light to the left.

I looked at your exif... (Why does that sound dirty, lol)

ISO 1600. That's where the noise is coming from. Though, by the looks of it, the 5D has pretty clean high ISO images.

At high ISO, you really need to nail the exposure to get the cleanest possible image.

I would try a lower ISO, but that will make your exposure times longer. If you can stay very still, you could still pull it off.

Yes, very nice picture. Sexy. :)
I think it would be better if we could see your face too though.

I looked at your exif... (Why does that sound dirty, lol)

ISO 1600. That's where the noise is coming from. Though, by the looks of it, the 5D has pretty clean high ISO images.

At high ISO, you really need to nail the exposure to get the cleanest possible image.

I would try a lower ISO, but that will make your exposure times longer. If you can stay very still, you could still pull it off.

LOL It was hard enough to stay still long enough to get that shot.....

LOL It was hard enough to stay still long enough to get that shot.....
I figured...

Brighter black lights? Might be hard to find, but that's all I can think of.

Love that photo.

Except for your right hand. What it is doing doesn't make sense to my eye. You should have set up your t-shirt to stay up by itself (tape it to your back or whatever) and the hand on the skirt like the left one, like you are pulling it down.

I don't see any noise. Is my monitor too good? :lol:

Most reactions

Back