Yes, very nice picture. Sexy.

I think it would be better if we could see your face too though.
Thanks for all the comments......
I was looking for a little input on the lighting and the composition. Because I used some black light in the shot there is a lot of noise. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to shoot it w/ less noise. I only had light sources..........Black light above and a changing colored light to the left.
I looked at your exif... (Why does that sound dirty, lol)
ISO 1600. That's where the noise is coming from. Though, by the looks of it, the 5D has pretty clean high ISO images.
At high ISO, you really need to nail the exposure to get the cleanest possible image.
I would try a lower ISO, but that will make your exposure times longer. If you can stay very still, you could still pull it off.