Black light CC

What it is doing doesn't make sense to my eye.

It makes perfect sense to my eye...

Right hand is pulling up, while left hand is pushing down.....

Not hard to imagine what happens next, lol!

Brighter black lights? Might be hard to find, but that's all I can think of.

Don't think that would do it. Look at the whites. Brighter black light (or a second one) would put too much light on the whites, I think.

I meant to bring the shutter speed up. ;)
(Also to allow for a lower ISO.)

...Maybe the ladies take their shirts off differently than we do...?

Brighter black lights? Might be hard to find, but that's all I can think of.

Don't think that would do it. Look at the whites. Brighter black light (or a second one) would put too much light on the whites, I think.

I meant to bring the shutter speed up. ;)
(Also to allow for a lower ISO.)

I think mishele needs to bring the overall amount of light up for that. Both the black light and the colored light on the other side.

Except for your right hand. What it is doing doesn't make sense to my eye.
sorry but i have to disagree. this is much more appealing than what you want her to do. the thought of a sexy girl taking her shirt off ... bliss, total bliss
:drool:

I think he meant that the manner in which she is taking her shirt off looks a little odd. Personally, I can deal with it though. ;)

I like it, cool concept. Not to mention provocative and appealing.

I have an idea to try, glow in the dark body paint bikini with similiar lighting, but at an angle or position that will allow a slightly longer shutter and no movement.

have you used any programs designed to reduce noise, on the shot?

First time taking any shots like this.......I was wondering if anyone had tried to shoot people in black light before and how you did it. Any other pointers on the shot would be great! Thanks!!

IMG_87190.jpg

As you have it "OK to Edit" I open the pic up in P-Shop and ran it through the noise reduction filters Red and Green channels at a strength of 7 with the detail set at 60%, and then the Blue channel (which is going to be most of the shirt) up at 9 with the detail preservation set to 90%. Cleaned it up a bit. Just a quick fix on a low rez file, but I think that it could easily be a software fix.

WithLessNoisejpg.jpg

The shot itself is really quite cool. Low light like that had to be tough, but you were rewarded with a very nice effect.

I havent shot any still people under blacklight but I have thought about it. Here is one that I did at work of our laser tag arena.It sucks but I was jsut testing the light and exposure time out.

i use to do a lot of black light stuff.. not photography.. but presentations.. I use to do magic.. lame I know.. but I did a whole black light magic show.... you can purchase BIG tube black lights for pretty cheap (i have a closet full of them) its the fixtures that cost.. I got mine at.. I think it was home depot or somewhere like that.. I believe for 4 tubes and 2 fixtures (each fixture holds 2 bulbs) it was around 150-200 bucks.. but they worked really well and were nice and "bright" not in the sense that it made everything in the room more light.. but in the sense that the black light really showed up in a large auditorium using only maybe 3 or 4 fixtures..

I have a basement that is full of black light so there is no extra effect by adding more. I did try to add more light by adding sheets that glowed and that worked a little but not enough to change the shutter speed. It was fun to play w/ took me toooooo long to get the shot I got but it was fun. Learning curve is hard...lol

No editing I dont know how to yet....lol so what i shoot is what you get! sad but true!!!!

Most reactions

Back