What's new

Black on Black for C&C (BESP)

I tried googling "skim lighting" but couldn't find much. I am assuming it is a thin plane of light?

It's called a lot of different things... skim... kicker...

What I'm suggesting is an additional light coming from behind and off to the side of the gun, skimming across the flat side of the handle. This will add highlights to the knurls, contours and louvers, communicating shape and texture... sorta like a hair light for products, if that make any sense.

-Pete
 
Late on my C&C.....
The subject is rather boring to me..but im not a gun person so thats probably why.
I do like the lighting effect though.
I wish 1 and 2 were not pointing in the same direction. Maybe have one of them pointing opposite.
With 1 and 3, i can tell what each image is, but a different angle may have brought them out a bit more so they grab attention more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom