What's new

Black Rebel XTi body *For Sale*

cosmom3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comes with everything that came in the box. Barely used, only 900 pictures taken.

Pros:
8 months left on warranty
Barely used
Perfect Condition
Stored in my camera back pack
Meticulous owner

Cons:
I just bought this and now I'm selling it.:grumpy:

$650 takes it.

(Must be a reputable poster, or work something out through secured third party)

1120120637_880b669d89_b.jpg

1121061676_ad49e7bbc1_b.jpg

1120222553_516b05c941_b.jpg
1120222205_b5ec3dc340_b.jpg


1120961724_c6f11a15d9_b.jpg
 
Bump. 650 OBO
 
The Bay Area, but will be headed back down to school in Santa Barbara in a few days.
 
Man I want this so bad. When my student loans come in I'll definitely be back if this is still up. Who spends student loans on college?
 
really dont mean to ruin your sell or anything, but you can get a new xti on B&H for $630. sorrryyyy.
 
really dont mean to ruin your sell or anything, but you can get a new xti on B&H for $630. sorrryyyy.
No worries, I'd like people to get a good deal.


New price

$550
 
I actually decided to keep it. Although it doesn't fit my hands just right I still have so much learning to do its not worth investing in other models (40D).
 
^^ You should read the post above yours.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom