Black Tree

sxgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
treegrave.jpg

feedback please. I think this is the best picture i have taken. I used photo shop to up the contrast just a wee bit. taken on my Kodak C875

Is there anything of interest to the left or right without distracting from the tree? I don't think it should be centered.

You cut off the top branch.

Stay with it and try to catch it when the moon is either closer or maybe full. The after sunset lighting works.

why should there be something to the left or the right of it. this tree stands alone naturally and i thought it was giving off a 'rising above all' effect

feedback please. I think this is the best picture i have taken.

why should there be something to the left or the right of it. this tree stands alone naturally and i thought it was giving off a 'rising above all' effect

From your initial statement and your rejecting the comment, it seems that the only feedback you want is that this is a great picture.

If you want honest comment, you need to be willing to accept negative comment without being defensive.

Lew

You want honest feedback? The composition definitely needs some work, although I do like that little moon in the top right corner. The colors are definitely very nice, and I can see why you like it. But yeah, next time, try not to cut off the top of the tree (I always make that mistake too, though, so it's not a big deal), and try not to center your subjects. It's usually not very appealing. ;)

From your initial statement and your rejecting the comment, it seems that the only feedback you want is that this is a great picture.

If you want honest comment, you need to be willing to accept negative comment without being defensive.

Lew

you got me all wrong guys im just seeking reason for correction to better educate myself. you can tell me it flat out sucks and thats OK i just want to know why

Most reactions

Back