blah blah yadda yadda

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
playin with water

902536_658312590849076_1889791632_o.jpg

I like that a LOT, Pally! Very nicely done!

I might just need to break out the fish tank I bought and have yet to play with, this weekend. It's supposed to rain all weekend long so there will be no bird stalking for me...may be a good chance to play with some artsy-fartsy stuff indoors.

lol That was at the river. Decided to frame up something tight and see if I could incorporate the speed and harshness, yet be smooth at same time.

yeah, I was bored. lol. Kinda neat though. I kept forcing myself to look around and find something interesting within my view and reach.

That looks nice. I'm heading to a new walking bridge that just opened here in Louisville that crosses the Ohio river over into Indiana. I'm going to try my hand at a few creative water shots. This one inspires me!

Cool. Hope you have fun with it.

I'm kinda happy that some of the water shots came out well since I was hand holding at 1/4 second. lol. I braced on my knees sitting on the rocks though, and I have pretty awesome hand holding techniques. lol.

It's cool to see things with new eyes, I been going to the same areas over and over...hard to find new ways to shoot same stuff. lol

Not bad for a friendly Bovine! ;)

Thanks all. I thought it was pretty cool, but not worth any accolades. lol.

Maybe I'll run it through at work and see how it prints up. might make a cool canvas hanger.

dammit, I forgot what my own screen name was on here. durrrr. lol

Thanks all. I thought it was pretty cool, but not worth any accolades. lol.

Alright man, if you say so...

This photo is TRASH. Friday is our trash day and I would have thrown this one out if I had seen it in time. This photo is SO BAD that I actually feel compelled to listen to a Justin Bieber song so that my tolerance for art is improved. There has never been a worse photo I've seen in my life, this looks like Steve Buscemi's face after it was hit by the pointy side if a meat tenderizer. This photo is so bad, not even PSY could gagnam style this into a hit.

Clearly the previous portion of my post was 100% trololololing. Nice shot bud!

Very painterly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back