What's new

Bleeding Textures

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
texture01.jpg


texture02.jpg


texture03.jpg


texture04.jpg
 
I'm going to say the 3rd is my favorite. I like the color and the way the gold bead looking things (i don't know what they are actually called) fade away
 
I'm very much with dwarrick here, I also like 3 the best for its work with DOF and light, though (or: "also because"?) it gives me the optical illusion of the golden beads turnTOWARDS me and about to come out of the screen to me. A bokeh like this I would normally expect to be a background, something that seemingly goes away from me with the 2 dimensions of a photo, and here it does the total opposite. Funny effect.
 
thanks !!

I like to try different moods these helped me a lot when I spotted them I was like, wow rich creamy textures !!! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom