What's new

Bleuurggh!

Fiendish Astronaut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took me ages to get my baby brother to pull this face. If you sniff through your nose at him he tries (unsuccesfully) to do it back and his whole face screws up into a little ball! But he would always stare with big eyes into the lens when I pointed my camera at him presumably trying to work out what this big contraption was. Finally, FINALLY, I caught the face I wanted...

242678700_14cbf7b540.jpg
 
friend of mine taught his nephew to do a finger hook then hang it in his ear. Mostly did it when the kid had greenbeans or potatoes mashed on his fingers. The kids mother failed to see the humor.

I like the picture
 
Awww. This is ever so cute. Actually so cute, it needs a cuteness-warning in the title ;) ... this title here does not suit the pic at all ;) ... the photo is just too ... lovely for "Bleuurggh" as its title :D.

May I ask you how old you are, you fiendish astronaut you? ;)
I mean, you still have such a baby baby-brother!

I am happy for you (and us) that you finally succeeded in getting him pull this funny face !!!

The lighting you use here is interesting. What is it?
 
Yes there's quite an age gap between us! I'm in my mid-twenties. He's my half-brother... my Dad's still got it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom