~ BLIND DOGS ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC00986_Fotor.jpg

~ Blind Dogs ~ Gun dogs TRAD and MAC are seen laying out in their hunting blinds during a hunt for waterfowl this morning. The blinds or (hides) are utilized to keep the retrievers hidden from decoying waterfowl or birds overhead that are working into the decoys.

Mike ☘️

:D:D:D:DHow cute is that?

That's just terrible! I hope they get their sight back soon. :playful:

Nice shot, they look pretty cool in their blinds. Do you think they know what the blinds purpose is?

That's just terrible! I hope they get their sight back soon. :playful:

Nice shot, they look pretty cool in their blinds. Do you think they know what the blinds purpose is?

Kirk,
They absolutely know what the purpose of their blinds are. When birds are coming they will lay flat and actually pull their heads back in so that they are more fully hidden. They are also trained to remain in their blinds and not to come out until given a release command to do so. They can be sent independently by name to make retrieves selectively.

They can be numerous feet awaty from their blind and given the command to get in their blind, will run to it, enter the door, turn around and lay down inside with their head facing outside the door.

Mike ☘️

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back