The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How many people write routinely on a blog - about photography and other topics?

In an effort to get a wider readership, I would like to start a blog ring with other bloggers.

My articles are Lew Lorton Photography | Blog.

I would install a page on my blog with links to your blog IF you do the same.

Hi

Unfortunately I do not blog often. Would love to get into it, not sure I know enough to blog about Photography. Saying this I like the idea I will keep this thread on my to follow list so that when you start it up I can follow the blog.

I write quite a lot, and have quite a few readers. The down side is that all of my readers are spambots, so, there's that.

Exactly! I am going to turn those clicks into this new digital currency call "botcoins". And then I will buy a robot army.

Well that's two people who write on photography. That's not a circle but a line, if we can get one more, we can make a triangle.

Once mmaria gets her blog going that's a triangle.

Anyone else?

Me! Mine is not specifically a photography blog, but I have been focusing on it a lot this past year. I've been doing a 365 project (almost done!) and plan to keep posting, just not every single day.

I'd be happy to add you to my blogroll, Lew! My blog address is in the signature. I do have another one where I write about language, but I don't know that there will be a lot of cross-pollination from that one.

OK, we have a triangle, but always looking for more sides.
I will add a page to my site with a blog list on it.

I've added the triangle. Look forward to a bunch of link-following spam bots on your blogs!

Will monitor and update as other people contribute, well, within reason. If I don't ever think I'll read your blog, I won't add a link, on account of that's dishonest. There's lots of blogs I don't read, and it has very little to do with whether they're good or bad.

I've added both to my blogroll that appears on the page at all times, whether home page or individual posts. More people than you'd expect go through those blogrolls and click through to other sites. I don't have a separate page for other blogs, but that will come soon enough. I also like to regularly link to individual posts, so I'll try to send whatever traffic your way that I can :)

Here's my blog: http://davevaughn.com/blog/

I just started consistently updating it last summer, and althoughI'm not much of a writer, I do like to post stuff that's floating around in my head or on my hard drive every now and again. lol

Well that's two people who write on photography. That's not a circle but a line, if we can get one more, we can make a triangle.

Once mmaria gets her blog going that's a triangle.

Anyone else?

rectangle

Oh Lew, now I feel I need to rush with setting up everything, to make a pentagon :)

Last night I was stuck with choosing fonts in Photoshop... grrr.. have to make some sort of logo, but it really is just a name of my soon to be blog.
Well, I did all that and at the end I realize that I want to do that in Illustrator. It's not a big deal, you can do it anywhere but, it's just me, want to do this sort of thing in Illustrator.

I wrote a couple of things, but non related to photography yet. I haven't uploaded a single photo!

Soon as I post something about photography and myself I'll post the link.

People, be aware, there will be two categories, please just choose photography :)

Now, if you excuse me, must work on my blog ....

Last edited:
I'm here to report a start! and to make a pentagon

Here it is Sounds Of a Shutter

Now, who's next

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back