blowing off steam

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ever had that one person that cries and cries how they miss you and "we need to catch up, you make a semi - effort and all you get from them is the same email/txt/phone calls of "why dont we see each other?"

now im in trouble because i left there house ( a party ) said i was going home and someone else ( who was suppose to be there and never went, because she was at the same place i was ) decided to "tattle on me" that i went out to breakfast with other people.

these are girls ive known since i was 12.
&& now im a liar. (because i was hungry :lmao: )

and people wonder why i say i dont need any friends.. golly im such a bad person :pirate:

**thank you for letting me blow steam on something you could give to blinks about:hug::**

Yeah, I've had my share of things like that. Best bet would be being honest with your friends and tell them what you need to do. Hopefully they understand.

well i suppose you now know that you can't trust that "tattler" again

Lol. Ill be in even môre trouble. Oh no!

I knew she was on the untrustworthy side. I shouldnt of covered her behind when they asked where she was when i showed.

Ah u live & you learn

Its nice to vent, but honestly, I cant understand one iota what your talking about. And I read it twice! lol.

Short and simple i was supòse to be at two places. Me and a girlfriend were at the first place when i left she stayed back. I didnt stay too long at the 2nd place claiming i had to go home. I ended up going to breakfast with the first Group. Obviously the òther girl who never showed at the 2nd place decided to throw me under the bus about not going home to take the heat off her gettin in trouble for being a no show.

So now our friend is super pissed and im
considered a liar.

Which i find this to be a trival and childish thing to be called a liar and un True friend about.

Most reactions

Back