I just finished taking these let me know what you think

bluedrop1.jpg

bluedrop2.jpg

bluedrop3.jpg

Here are 2 more i just finished

bluedrop5.jpg

bluedrop4.jpg

Last edited:
they look pretty sick! the only thing would be maybe try and capture the photo a moment before or after you took these because the drop's base looks on the upswing and maybe a little sloppy? I don't think that's exactly something that you can really control, but just keep taking them and working at it until you get it at just the right moment?

well I have more shots I just haven't used yet, a couple of those have a dipped base like your talking about. I'll try and post those later.

Awesome! I like number 2 the most.

I'm going to have to mess with this someday. Every time I see these I say that... but maybe someday.

In short, fast shutter speeds and flash? Then just keep messing with it till you get the shot at the right time?

I'm going to have to mess with this someday. Every time I see these I say that... but maybe someday.

In short, fast shutter speeds and flash? Then just keep messing with it till you get the shot at the right time?

yep, you'll be "messin" with it for awhile haha

I used a flash, the shutter was at 1/200 and i think the ap was 5.8. I have something like 120 photos i took so yea you basically keep shooting until you get something good.
Check out this thread that how i learned to do it.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...challenges/151123-water-droplet-photos-2.html

very, very nice. 2nd one is my favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back