Blue eyes

samal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out with my daughter and a camera today and snapped a shot where she was looking at the blue sky and it made her blue eyes even bluer. C&C appreciated

20090306IMG_0243-vi.jpg

20090306IMG_0243-vi.jpg

20090306IMG_0244-vi.jpg

20090306IMG_0244-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely captured. I especially like #2 - can't see anything that needs to be changed. Good job.

Stunning! now you should go capture that exactly, but in a portrait setting. :)

imo.

Thanks again, except I don't have a portrait setting - no backdrop or lighting - I have too many hobbies and have to balance my time and expenses

sorry I didnt mean a studio shot I just mean portrait instead of landscape (tall instead of wide) include her feet and what not! natural light, no backdrop or lighting needed. theres quite a bit of dead space and it makes it look like a snap shot, nice and clear, but framing is what I originally meant by portrait. :)

oh, that will have to wait till next time - I actually went out hoping to see some birds and squirrels, so I brought my telephoto lens out instead of usual walk around 18-50.

It was a snapshot - very unexpected and unplanned :)

Beautiful little one. My daughter has BLUE eyes like that and one thing I would recommend is to be careful if/when you post process. I have to mind this fact or completely mask her eyes so I don't make them look freaky or alien like. Nice capture!!

See...

DSC_5487.jpg

Beautiful little one. My daughter has BLUE eyes like that and one thing I would recommend is to be careful if/when you post process. I have to mind this fact or completely mask her eyes so I don't make them look freaky or alien like. Nice capture!!

See...

very nicely done

I am thinking of doing the planned shoot with my daughter in some nice setting when it gets warmer, for now, I am just running after her with a camera looking for lucky moment and snapping away :)

here is one more with my new to me Canon 40D...I know background totally sucks and things grow out of her head :)

20090313IMG_8236Edit-vi.jpg

That's a really good picture. It may look good with some selective coloring of her eyes as well IMO.

I would recommend is to be careful if/when you post process. I have to mind this fact or completely mask her eyes so I don't make them look freaky or alien like. Nice capture!!

See...

Do you think it's overdone in this photo?

20090320IMG_8383Edit-vi.jpg

Do you think it's overdone in this photo?

20090320IMG_8383Edit-vi.jpg

I think it looks good, its on the edge of being to vibrant, but thats only my opinion. Can you post up the original to see how much change you made.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back