What's new

Blueberries..Yum!

The white ones are no blueberries, right ? :lol: Do you eat them together ?
 
Your food photos make me want to come visit. It seems like you always have something yummy at your house.
 
Beautiful! I love the textures here, the wood grain, the pottery, the fresh moist blueberries. What lense were these taken with?
 
Your food photos make me want to come visit. It seems like you always have something yummy at your house.

C'mon over!! :sillysmi:

Beautiful! I love the textures here, the wood grain, the pottery, the fresh moist blueberries. What lense were these taken with?

Thank you!! I used my Nikon 105mm macro.
 
Your photos look good enough to eat!! Great work :)
 
Great shots....

.... And the title reminded me of this little gem :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the second shot. Nicely done.

Cheers!
Jake
 
Not only do I want to eat when I see your photos, but for sure they make me realize that I need more interesting serving pieces and a better surface to take photos on!
 
Not only do I want to eat when I see your photos, but for sure they make me realize that I need more interesting serving pieces and a better surface to take photos on!

Collecting props has become a little addicting and I'm accumulating too many. My husband hasn't said anything yet, but I'm sure he'll notice soon enough.. :lol: I love looking at the Goodwill, yard sales and thrift stores. :thumbup:
 
Not only do I want to eat when I see your photos, but for sure they make me realize that I need more interesting serving pieces and a better surface to take photos on!

Collecting props has become a little addicting and I'm accumulating too many. My husband hasn't said anything yet, but I'm sure he'll notice soon enough.. :lol: I love looking at the Goodwill, yard sales and thrift stores. :thumbup:

As if collecting camera equipment was addicting enough!!! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom