What's new

Bluebirds

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1,446
Location
Corozal, Belize
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've been having quite a few bluebirds show up and eat from the suet basket lately.

Here's two of one of the males.

_0001028 - Copy.webp


_0000955 - Copy.webp
 
Nice that you could capture one with good light on it's backside, they have a beautiful shade of blue.
 
Nice that you could capture one with good light on it's backside, they have a beautiful shade of blue.

The spot the feeders are gets good morning and afternoon light on top of being in a good place to watch from the house.
 
Wow, that's some shade of blue.
 
I’ve never seen them eat suet. I’ll try hanging one in the field this spring. Beautiful birds!
 
I’ve never seen them eat suet. I’ll try hanging one in the field this spring. Beautiful birds!

Good luck. We've only seen them a couple of times during the summer in all the years I've been living here. But this winter has them coming pretty much every day. And they almost always come with a mob of other birds like finches and juncos. I'm hoping they stick around once it gets warmer so I can sit outside and arrange some better shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom