uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2005 #1 What are your thoughts?
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Sep 2, 2005 Banned #2 my thoughts are this is just beautiful.....what a serene shot....love the low hanging clouds over the mountains....cool ..
my thoughts are this is just beautiful.....what a serene shot....love the low hanging clouds over the mountains....cool ..
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 2, 2005 #3 nice shot! wish I was there...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 2, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #4 It has a feeling like you would want to bring a cardigan - it is serene and cool in both senses, if that makes sense. I like it very, very much!
It has a feeling like you would want to bring a cardigan - it is serene and cool in both senses, if that makes sense. I like it very, very much!
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the positive comments. I was just out running some arrands and was pleasantly surprised. Good thing I always pack my camera
Thanks for the positive comments. I was just out running some arrands and was pleasantly surprised. Good thing I always pack my camera
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 2, 2005 #6 Beautiful spot. Is that really Minnesota? I live in Manitoba and had no idea there were hills like that in Minnesota. edit: chekd yer site; some nice stuff and a beautiful area you live in. Is that where the fire..something; frostfire? ski area is located?
Beautiful spot. Is that really Minnesota? I live in Manitoba and had no idea there were hills like that in Minnesota. edit: chekd yer site; some nice stuff and a beautiful area you live in. Is that where the fire..something; frostfire? ski area is located?
spike5003 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 364 Reaction score 1 Location Syracuse, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2005 #7 very calm and serene, I like it alot
Nitecrawler TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto Sep 3, 2005 #8 great shOT
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2005 #9 nice job, very calm!