BMX on a Hazy Day

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What ever setting I use on the beach when it is hazy really gets me, I tend to struggle a bit but am happy with these from today. X-T20 + XF 35mm f2 on aperture mode.

DSCF1335-Edit.jpg

DSCF1337-Edit.jpg

DSCF1350-Edit.jpg

Nice Dave, you made me miss the old days, used to be one of them in the 80's and 90's.

Nice Dave, you made me miss the old days, used to be one of them in the 80's and 90's.

Thank you Jeff, I was more a skateboard lad when young.

1st shot for me!! I'd really like the last if it only it had more of the ramp, and cropped portrait orientation. Not sure if Affinity has it, but in LR the Dehaze Slider works wonders with atmospheric haze.

1st shot for me!! I'd really like the last if it only it had more of the ramp, and cropped portrait orientation. Not sure if Affinity has it, but in LR the Dehaze Slider works wonders with atmospheric haze.

Thank you, I will have another go with the Raw. I do have LR 6 but not with the Dehaze, but do have it in Affinity and PSE15.

I do have LR 6 but not with the Dehaze

In the latest version of LR it's in the develop module > presence > just under clarity. In LR 6 it was in the develop module > effects. The dehaze in both versions works with the adjustment brush also

I do have LR 6 but not with the Dehaze

In the latest version of LR it's in the develop module > presence > just under clarity. In LR 6 it was in the develop module > effects. The dehaze in both versions works with the adjustment brush also

Not in my one, it is the Standalone version, but I do have Dehaze in other software.

Those are good shots, Dave. I'm glad no one was doing that when I was growing up.

Not in my one, it is the Standalone version, but I

Well I'll be D............. You're right. I switched from Corel to the Adobe Subscription model, so I've always had it, but the standalone doesn't. I did find this free preset that simulates the dehaze function. Might be helpful. Prolost Dehaze

Very quickly put through LR 5 then Affinity.

1st shows what the area looks like.

DSCF1331.jpg

2 Just through AP

DSCF1342.jpg

3 AP

DSCF1344.jpg

4 AP again. I only had the XF 35mm on and shot in Aperture mode, which for me wont happen again as if I`d done this in my normal Full manual the sky might not of been so bad.

DSCF1348.jpg

Not in my one, it is the Standalone version, but I

Well I'll be D............. You're right. I switched from Corel to the Adobe Subscription model, so I've always had it, but the standalone doesn't. I did find this free preset that simulates the dehaze function. Might be helpful. Prolost Dehaze

Thanks for that, just bookmarked so will try that.

I played around a little with #3 in the second series. This one is not that bad but had you used the more upview perspective of #4, then cropped using the rule of thirds it would be a money shot. Did a conversion, because the JPEG was giving some funky sky tint, when using the dehaze.
DSCF1344-2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back