TPF Noob!
Reaction score
went out to the skate park and used up some film, tell me what you all think
i put my favorite on in the critique section
Personal-18.jpg

Personal-15.jpg

970d8562.jpg

Another one posting B&W. I'll have you know I'm getting the hang of it! :lol:

I really like you photos, bud. #1 & 3 are great but #2 is killer.

Man i love black and white so much more than color, of course there are occassions you need it. but for night riding..ahha it just comes out a lot better
i had a roll with a guy doing a backflip over something and at the end of the night i realized that the film didn't catch so no pictures were actually taken x_x

Great photos, Shardsofxapril. :) I agree with Picksure, the second one is the best.

I think my fav is the 3rd, the second kind of bothers me cuz the bike is partially cut off, and I want to try and scroll down and see the rest, but there is no rest. I like the one you posted in the critique as well, I like the blurred effect alot!!! Great job!

well my goal on the one with the bike was to offset it and not exactly draw all the attention to it. plus it was kind of an unexpected shot because my friend hit the spine wrong and came crashing down, I almost got hit in the head by the tire haha

and RMPHOTO that is some nice air ya got there man, nice picture. where is that park?

I forgot to post this one, it's alot like the one i put in the critique section but just another angle ( i had to sit at the base of the ramp)
ec9f6ff1.jpg

rmphoto said:
just 1 of about 20 in vancouver. that ones 5 minutes from me.

pretty nice, the only parks near my house are lame. the one i took photos at is a small free park. the nicest one near me has a nice street course but they only allow bikes like 3 days a week :er:

Second one is definitely my favorite. Great shots.

I like seeing skateboards and BMX's in action shots. I thought about shooting that but there's not too many kids doin' it around here.

I dont really have shot of myself riding bmx... im usually to busy riding or to busy shooting photos... you have some nice shots, although the really blurry one i dont really lik, cuz its really hard to tell what is goin on... good work.... IF there was more riders at the park i goto, i would post up some photos, but its a skateboard only park :p... well, by law lol

No2 is my fave.

I ride a mountian bike (lots!), but when it comes to photographing things on wheels the BMX riders are the best....with skateboarders a close second :) The B+W just adds to the grungy / underground feel of the sport.

Keep shooting + posting

SSP

Most reactions

New Topics

Back