Boat and Harbor

ivanz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0172a.jpg
DSC_0172.jpg

This spot fisherman love to sit, talk smart and complaine about the family in laws. Which image is best? Can you see a better crop?

I like the sky reflections in both

Nice shot but if you wanted this shot to look more beautiful I would crop out the stuff on the left, it's not attractive at all. Of course that would take some serious cropping and I don't know if you would lose the sharpness/detail if done.

Nice shot but if you wanted this shot to look more beautiful I would crop out the stuff on the left, it's not attractive at all. Of course that would take some serious cropping and I don't know if you would lose the sharpness/detail if done.
Hi Kirk, To me the shot needs the stuff on the left to balance the image. It helps draw the eye into the image, and onto the mid subject (the boat) I feel if it was out of the shot all I would have is a boat and open water. But it could be my just my bad taste. Thank you I'll consider your thoughts. Be well friend.

Hi Kirk, To me the shot needs the stuff on the left to balance the image. It helps draw the eye into the image, and onto the mid subject (the boat) I feel if it was out of the shot all I would have is a boat and open water. But it could be my just my bad taste. Thank you I'll consider your thoughts. Be well friend.
I understand about the balance but if cropped the trees on the far right would balance out the boat. Still, it may be too tight a crop. your choice if you want to try it and see. I just think it would be a cleaner pic.

and complaine about the family
Interesting shot! You need to get a shot of them sitting around complaining...

"Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I'm married. Wife, children, house... everything. The full catastrophe!" - Zorba (Zorba the Greek)

Next time Jeff.

Most reactions

Back