What's new

Boat shot

choudhrysaab

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i went on a ferry ride to tour the 1000 islands. kinda boring but got some good shots out of it.

3832281986_e560b5609c_o.jpg


Exposure:0.001 sec (1/1000)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:200 mm
ISO Speed:100
 
Wheres the tip of the sails!! thats my only complaint :p and looks like theres anough room under the boat to have framed a bit higher, and the more open water side should have been infront of the boat its not a big diff but looks like theres more behind. I really like the colors in this one, not to bright, but works very well IMO

edit: i'm very bad at C&C and i just noticed you werent askin for it, sorry.
 
Wheres the tip of the sails!! thats my only complaint :p I really like the colors in this one, not to bright, but works very well IMO
lol .. the tip was never captured.
i had to capture the shot really fast cuz both (the ferry i was on) and the boat were moving.
 
i think when i post picture in this part of the forum ... its pretty much given that C&C is welcomed :)
 
seems sometimes whether you ask for it or not, you usualy get it :p I did read that you were aslo on a ferry but dident account for the motion of the boats :p
 
I like how the horizon leans with the sailboat. I also think its neat that there's a wind turbine in the background. The two different uses of wind adds a nice symmetry to the shot, if that makes sense.:headbang:
 
I definitely like the colors you used on it but I wish the top of the sail were there. Not a deal-breaker, though. Good shot.
 
Aside from the top of the sail I love it.

And the wind turbine. Cool as ever with the sail boat...
 
i like the faint windmill in the BG...sorta gives the idea that the whole picture is "powered by wind"

the sail tips missing is unfortunate, but the feel of the photo is still very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom