Body Painting

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first real go with some body painting. I have an issue white the white paint flaking, so I may have applied it too thickly. It was also the first colour to go on, so it could just be wear from time. NUmber 1 is actually the last shot from the session. By that point I had removed the rim light and was working with just a gridded 5' strip box angled to match her body and a gridded reflector for a gentle gradient on the grey paper.

4f0bb42ae7662.jpg

4f09f92d1552c.jpg

4f09889d4445b.jpg

Jim, I think the photo is good but I think the body painting needs a lot of work. You need more refined edges. Maybe using stencils especially on the face. In addition to that maybe add crazy hair. Also, if she doesnt feel comfortable going topless, at least use a stick on bra.

Absolutely love that first one, especially the pose.

Jim, I think the photo is good but I think the body painting needs a lot of work. You need more refined edges. Maybe using stencils especially on the face. In addition to that maybe add crazy hair. Also, if she doesnt feel comfortable going topless, at least use a stick on bra.

Yep... It's a learning process. There are definitely things I would do differently the next go round. Thanks for looking and commenting.

Most reactions

Back