What's new

Boeing 747 at 37,000 feet

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
2,016
Reaction score
692
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot at 36,000 feet. It's hard to capture this type of shot at 1000 mph enclosure rate, but this is one of
the better ones I've taken. $B747-04156.webp
 
I like it! I particularly like the contrails. Gives it an excellent sense of motion. I take it your based out of Atlanta? I just flew out of there last week on my way back from PUJ. Too bad the FAA would have a fit if you'd bumped up to 39K (or whatever his altitude was) and got a nice head on shot :lmao:
 
Glad to see I'm not the only "weirdo" that likes to look for other planes when I'm flying. ;)

(I also like to see if I can spot the airport we're going to land at while we're still in the pattern - or before.)
 
Love the photo. Northwest used to sit in the pattern (Radar and Local) for hours where I control with their 747s for pilot currency, man i miss Northwest.
 
Glad to see I'm not the only "weirdo" that likes to look for other planes when I'm flying. ;)

(I also like to see if I can spot the airport we're going to land at while we're still in the pattern - or before.)

Yea, I've been known to look for the airport on occasion...
 
Love the photo. Northwest used to sit in the pattern (Radar and Local) for hours where I control with their 747s for pilot currency, man i miss Northwest.

Your facility being affected by the sequestration? How long have you been in ATC?
 
Nice shot.. well done my friend..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom