What's new

Books

Kotyonok

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Cruces, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Phellow Photo Phantics!

I am looking for a few good books. If anyone has any pointers to which are the better books to buy on the subjects of: digital photography, lighting, slr (and related lenses, of course), black and white, landscapes, and the like, I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you do not own one to sell, but know of one to recommend, I would be very greatful.:hug:: Thanks!

Erin
 
I have found the Photo Workshop books to be really good, and they cover lots of subjects - exposure, lighting, macro, compostition, portrait etc. You can also follow assignments in the books and submit your photos on the Photo Workshop website and get feedback from people on there. I have 2 of these books, and have found them very useful.

I also like the National Geographic: The Ultimate Field Guide to Photography. It is more of a general book that covers a little bit of everything, but it is very handy and I have learnt lots from it.

I hope that helps :)
 
I ordered these two books last week per recommendations from this site on another Book thread.."Understanding Exposure" and "Understanding Digital Photograph y"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom