What's new

Boom Boom!

Overread23 1

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,112
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Olderish shots, but just got round to dealing with them. I seriously don't shoot enough of these (maybe once or twice a year or so) so I really never build up any practice that I remember for next time. I did learn one important lesson though - Geared head = nightmare for this kind of shot = esp when combined with a 70-200mm and being more zoomed in than maybe I should have been.

6251639225_566c9ea349_z.jpg

Larger: All sizes | IMG_0833 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


6252169800_59f8c2ab91_z.jpg

Larger: All sizes | IMG_0867 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That one is actually rotated 180degrees from original - it feels better that way to me; though others might of course differ in opinions.



So there we have it - any comments/crits welcome as always :mrgreen:
 
I like the rotation -- there's so little you can do to firework shots - this one makes you look twice, and that's what you want
 
The first is standard fare.

The second has got it going on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom