What's new

Booq Boa Flow backpack

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
828
Reaction score
106
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I’ve been searching high and low for laptop / camera backpack and haven’t found what I’m looking for. All of the bags I’ve seen tend to provide too much room for camera gear and don’t leave enough room for “stuff”. I have a dedicated camera backpack, what I’m looking for is a secondary bag that I can use to carry around a DSLR with a lens attached, a laptop, and plenty of extra room for non-camera stuff.

I just came across this Booq bag, which I think is new, and am curious if anyone has seen it and/or has any thoughts on it.

http://www.booqbags.com/All-Products/Boa-flow/Boa-flow-XL-laptop-backpack
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom