DSC_00313-XL.jpg

DSC_00314-XL.jpg

DSC_00315-XL.jpg

DSC_00316-XL.jpg

DSC_00317-XL.jpg

DSC_00318-XL.jpg

DSC_00319-XL.jpg

DSC_00320-XL.jpg

They are what they are, not really sure how to critique this type of work as I've only worked with dogs once, police dogs of that..

all that I'd change is try and get someone to throw the frisbee towards you, capturing the dogs closer or even just looking at you, I forgot which photographer said it to me but it was after a keynote somewhere (he did some amazing photographs at the time regarding photo-journalism) but he said the closer your camera is to the danger the better images you get, and the more of that danger and excitement comes across in your imagery... it was along those lines anyway.

all I can say is Get involved!

They are what they are, not really sure how to critique this type of work as I've only worked with dogs once, police dogs of that..

all that I'd change is try and get someone to throw the frisbee towards you, capturing the dogs closer or even just looking at you, I forgot which photographer said it to me but it was after a keynote somewhere (he did some amazing photographs at the time regarding photo-journalism) but he said the closer your camera is to the danger the better images you get, and the more of that danger and excitement comes across in your imagery... it was along those lines anyway.

all I can say is Get involved!

Thank you for your suggestions Doug.

I agree that the images would have more impact if the dogs were coming toward you rather than going away, but regardless, you've done an excellent job of capturing the movement. #7 is a particularly good moment. Excellent timing!

I agree that the images would have more impact if the dogs were coming toward you rather than going away, but regardless, you've done an excellent job of capturing the movement. #7 is a particularly good moment. Excellent timing!

Great pics!

Thank you John, and Kevin.

Most reactions

Back