What's new

Bored at home

Goafer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Oxford, United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So the weather is horrible at the moment and I wanted to take some photos, so I figured I'd make the best of what I could find round the house.

1. One of those balloons with an LED in it, stuffed inside a gas mask:

P5060805bw.jpg



2. My first attempt with pourable smoke:

IMG_4999.jpg



3. Gorillatorch placed over my guitar's neck (no Photoshop on the "orb"):

Landscape.jpg
 
I really like the first one, and the square crop works well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom