Boston anyone???????

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
I'm finally in Boston, but I know no one. People at work are busy with their stuffs, and where I live (West Newton) has nothing!

Is there anyone here who lives in Boston area and willing to show me around? I need a friend here.... I need GOOD SEAFOOD!!!

Hey, we're not too far outside Boston (in New Hampshire) but my parents live in MA and we visit often. Not sure how well we could show you around but we're happy to get lost with you :mrgreen: Shoot either me or Hobbes28 a PM and we'll see if we can get together. We'll be down in MA the whole memorial day weekend.

My parents always rave about Legal Seafood in Boston, so try there for some good seafood.

I'd love to go anywhere, but there's no one with me!

I found this list of restaurants around my area, want to try, but it's just sad to sit in alone. So I ended up in Burger King.

My sister who used to go to BU told me to take a drive up Maine. She said the coastline is beautiful and great lobsters to munch on. Any ideas?

Maine would be a beautiful drive, just get on 95 and go North until you get to the big bridge and viola you're in Maine! They have some great beaches there and ample opportunities for photographs. New Hampshire has a lot to offer as well, and so does Vermont. I've lived in MA, NH and VT. I'm not sure what your interests are outside of photography, but if you like to hike or camp or mountain climb I can get you some good places to do that.

Hmmm...lets see...in Boston check out the big public library, amazing building. The Aquarium and Science Museum are musts, no matter what your age :) If you like baseball see if you can catch a game at Fenway, it's a really neat ballpark.

I'm sure Scott will drop by soon, he probably has better suggestions than I do as it's been a while since I lived in MA.

Cool. I'd like to mt bike on a nice trail. I'm not hard core, but enjoy trail riding, so if you got any suggestion anywhere close to Boston area.

As for photography, anything will do. City, landscape, farm, ocean, people. I haven't used my camera for ages, so I am dying to kill some negatives too.

I guess it's especially contrasting because they are causians. In Taiwan the drivers are worse, but they are sort of expected to behave this way, so it wasn't such a big deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back