What's new

Boston -CC Appreciated

Ethang

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I haven't posted on this forum for a while but I just got back from a trip to Boston where I took a lot of photos so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite here for some CC. I have been shooting for about a year now so I'm not great yet, but I think Im definitely getting better (I hope). Like I said CC is greatly appreciated, and dont be afraid to tell the truth. Here they are:

DSC_0323 by Ethang13, on Flickr

DSC_0166 by Ethang13, on Flickr

Pastries by Ethang13, on Flickr

DSC_0514 by Ethang13, on Flickr
Also is anyone has extra time and wants to I would greatly appreciate if you go to my Flickr and give me more CC on the photos there I didnt post here.
Thanks so much,
Ethan Gelman
 
#1: This is the best of all.... i really like the golden hue that gives a greater intimacy to the image; you may attempt a trim out of the couple alone
#2; The black-white contrast is awesome...is it photographed as B/W or later converted? I liked the element of fun in it... Is that the preparation for a race?
#3: Good idea; but the cake should have been fully within the frame
#4:Good point of view... still a slower shutter would have converted water to give more silky comfort
Regards :D
 
#1: This is the best of all.... i really like the golden hue that gives a greater intimacy to the image; you may attempt a trim out of the couple alone
#2; The black-white contrast is awesome...is it photographed as B/W or later converted? I liked the element of fun in it... Is that the preparation for a race?
#3: Good idea; but the cake should have been fully within the frame
#4:Good point of view... still a slower shutter would have converted water to give more silky comfort
Regards :D
Thanks for the post and advice! For number two I don't think they were preparing for a race, when I was taking the photo it looked like to me just a bunch of motercycles parked on the street in boston, with two people happening to be tinkering with their moter bikes at the same time. I found the people in the background interesting from when I took it because everyone is watching the bikers. I took it full color than converted it in Aperture. I completely see what your saying for number three, I definitely should try to pay much more attention to how a compose my photos as I take them. I also see what your saying for four, unfortunately I couldn't have used a slower shutter speed for that as I was on vacation with my family and didnt have a tripod, but then again, I don't even own a tripod at home, hopefully I'll be able to buy one in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to comment!
 
In the second image, i thought the two people sitting there are judges; but that was foolish since racing cannot be judged by sitting like that ;)

Regards :D
 
Yea haha, thanks again frequency!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom