hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
-

I see ugly fingerprints on the fifth window glass of the twenty-second floor
of the third building on the left but, else than that, the first is my pick!
rofl.gif

-

I see ugly fingerprints on the fifth window glass of the twenty-second floor
of the third building on the left but, else than that, the first is my pick!
rofl.gif
Oh a funny pixel peeper are ya? Lol.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I debated removing the people but I think they add a bit of atmosphere and grounding to the event. Thoughts on that?

I cropped them out when I posted it on Instagram but only because of the stupid square format on that app.

Not living in a metropolis I'm not afforded the opportunity to shoot such scapes and I have to say I'm a little jealous.

I think these are beautifully lit and the overall renditions are very pleasing indeed.

I don't mind people too much in shots like this. Different in counrtyside shots maybe but I suppose such inclusion is down to context.

Beautiful!

Very well done! Some dirty windows in the buildings as noted, but very well done! You can get around the square pic in Instagram; in the bottom left of the screen there are two little right angles, if you click on them, it gives you the actual rectangular shape, and then you can post the picture as taken.

Not living in a metropolis I'm not afforded the opportunity to shoot such scapes and I have to say I'm a little jealous.

I think these are beautifully lit and the overall renditions are very pleasing indeed.

I don't mind people too much in shots like this. Different in counrtyside shots maybe but I suppose such inclusion is down to context.
Thanks I appreciate your feedback.
Beautiful!
Thanks!
Very well done! Some dirty windows in the buildings as noted, but very well done! You can get around the square pic in Instagram; in the bottom left of the screen there are two little right angles, if you click on them, it gives you the actual rectangular shape, and then you can post the picture as taken.
Thanks. I’ll have to look into that.

These are wonderful. I'm very impressed with that lens at f/11.

These are wonderful. I'm very impressed with that lens at f/11.
Thanks. I love having such a versatile focal range! I only had time to edit a few of these but have a dozen more that looked good on first review. Some, like this second photo, were at f20 and others were zoomed to about 30mm. I hope to post them later today.

Very nice. I prefer the first with the wider FOV. The 6.5 sec exposure works great for both the subject and the background.

Very nice. I prefer the first with the wider FOV. The 6.5 sec exposure works great for both the subject and the background.
Thanks! I've tried a few different shutter speeds for fireworks over the past few years and I like the look of the fireworks when I'm on or around that speed. Any longer and they tend to blow out because they get piled on top of eachother. I know a lot of people like to keep their exposures short and then composite several together but then you don't get that fun waterfall look...

Most reactions

Back