Boston Museum of Fine Arts (Pic Heavy)

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went here Saturday - great place to bring a camera (no flash of course). They have a deal on the 1st weekend of the month where you get in for free with a Bank of America Card (admission is $20.00). Took my D90 and my 30mm f/1.4 and practiced on priceless works of art in low light. Lots of fun. Not looking for CC as there are a lot of pics, but just wanted to share. Any comments are welcome if you wish.

1179501764_Gzk37-XL.jpg

1179782408_3WaAT-XL.jpg

1179902253_nJyks-XL.jpg

1179819391_XKXwd-XL.jpg

1179533562_KDM5B-XL.jpg

1179803253_WQCpk-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

I love one and five, mainly number one. Great composition and depth of field

Great photos! Thanks for sharing :)

Great pictures! They hired you to come in and do that right?! :) Awesome work! I reallyy love numbers one and two! Especially two I think, you made it a hard choice!

Thanks for sharing these, my favorites are 1 (depth of field) and 5 (composition). Great work!

Glad you liked these. I had a good day shooting on Saturday. I'm fortunate to have quite a few nice lenses, but I find that when I leave the house with just one it allows my brain to see more creatively. I think I enjoy photography more as well. It forces me to think more about the shot rather than what lens I should use. I don't include all-in-one zooms in that theory, and I won't stop collecting glass - that's the fun of SLR's. This day was the 30mm's turn. I highly recommend this lens for crop sensors.

Thanks again for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back