Bounce up and down with me, won't you?

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Okay so I'm not really that excited, but I am on the edge of my seat this morning.

A year ago I did a 4 month internship with a company called Northwest Computer Supply, in the build department. I didn't get paid (internship), but I loved it. I built 168 computers in my time there, and when I left the managers of my department tried to create a full time position for me, because they liked me so much. :D Unfortunately for tax reasons they couldn't, and so sadly I left.

That was in February, and I've been trying to keep my eyes open to any spots they might have open since then. Well last night I got home, and they had left a message on my machine. Unfortunately they were closed when I got the message, but they open in 1 minute and I'm going to call shortly thereafter to se what they wanted.

SO WAIT AND BE EXCITED WITH ME! This is my dream job, so if they're calling to set up an interview, I'm just going to be so thoroughly happy! :boogie:

you SO dont want me to bounce... and i just shake a bit....??

good for you verbal...let us know.... thinking of ya! bet its good news!!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!

I have an interview at 1:30 today!!! Pray for me chaps, I neeeeed this!

The Walrus said:
I'll bounce with you...I think that clarinet fellow wanted me to hit on you anyways...

dude, i'll break your arm if you hit me....

oh... oh... you mean.... ok. sorry..... my bad... its been so long since anyone wanted to "hit" on me, i just didnt know how to respond... bring it on..

verb- my main adjective....your so the punctuation..

dress well... brush your teeth...say big words.... you can do this!!

we got ya the prayers going up.... me and anicole..and ravin and robin..

we are all over it... woo-hoo....go verbal go verbal...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back