Bovine Sunset

Is it really noticeable when viewed full screen? I'm not sure what else to do, I tried to be precise with my de-ghosting.

Pretty noticeable... still have the originals? reprocess from the start...

I do have the originals. That's what I did the second time around. Is there a program better than Photomatix for de-ghosting?

Is it really noticeable when viewed full screen? I'm not sure what else to do, I tried to be precise with my de-ghosting.

I do have the originals. That's what I did the second time around. Is there a program better than Photomatix for de-ghosting?

Photomatix actually handles ghosting pretty well... but there are limits on what it can do. That is one reason using multiple image HDR with moving subjects can be very difficult....

Photomatix actually handles ghosting pretty well... but there are limits on what it can do. That is one reason using multiple image HDR with moving subjects can be very difficult....

So would you say it's salvageable?

So would you say it's salvageable?
Without seeing the originals, I have no way of knowing for sure. But based on initial HDR you posted... I thought it was a little bit soft

Most reactions

Back