• Artograph - Orange message

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Chris of Arabia - Pouring juice

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Antarctican - Shoelace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to be busy for the weekend - Had a nice sunset that i haad to runaway from as the time was coming.
Good Luck all.

3333377611_543bcde683.jpg

Why do I have no oranges in my house? lol. Can I just photoshop a grapefruit? lol

Orange Klepto

3336357664_78634d94c3.jpg

Hey guys, here's a stupid question. Is it against the "rules" to post something just to have an entry, but change it out before closing time, if we get a better (subjective) contender?

I guess so long as you only have one entry at the end it's OK - didn't someone get asked to pick one of two images they had in the thread a couple of weeks back?

Thanks Chris, thus my preface of....
, but change it out before closing time,
I do remember that ocassion, which also prompted my question. On the last two weeks, my idea came on Saturday and a test shot or two with intentions to shoot the final on Sunday. but when the weather doesn't cooperate, it really screws the pooch. :D

Unless I get another, here's an entry. My crocusses opened up, usually it's the grape hyacinths that come out first, but nonetheless........

Orange-BT5-116.jpg

Maybe tomorrow mornings sunlight will yeild a better result.​

EDIT: changed out photo​

Last edited:
Wow, i guess we are stepping it up here this week. I think i need to go get a different shot!

Maybe tomorrow mornings sunlight will yeild a better result.

better result? pfffthhhh, I'm going to have to start praying to the pagan camera gods (toss a few virgins into the volcano) if you get any better. :confused:

Most reactions

Back