boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

It would definitely be an interesting affair! :lol: The problem would be when and where.

well as much as i'd love to... there is the small matter of $$.. so unless i get real lucky it could be a problem.... you'll could maybe cross the pond?... how about pitching together for an old gallion or summin... i can see it now, a viking ship sailing through the mist toward port with a group of dark figures on board... sound good? :lol:

Archangel said:
well as much as i'd love to... there is the small matter of $$.. so unless i get real lucky it could be a problem.... you'll could maybe cross the pond?... how about pitching together for an old gallion or summin... i can see it now, a viking ship sailing through the mist toward port with a group of dark figures on board... sound good? :lol:

A viking ship? Nah...we can just wait till a full moon and fly in:lol: When ya hear the sounds of bat wings, and the cries of banshees...y'all will know we are there. Uncalled by Name, Their destinies unknown and undetermined

chiller is on a roll today, aint he??

with all the whereth evers...and demon wolves... your place sounds pretty neat...

but angel... i have been thinking, since calliope has babies still...we could just hang close to her and jm's ...and take shots.... and maybe just one day, do nothing more than walk around..or sit in a park, and have all day to visit... talk... eat... play...

think if we put it off till fall we could all have the money saved..????

anythings possible ravenbird.... still think there could be some kind of global devistation when we're all in the same place.... but who cares right!

i think we should all throw out ideas....

where would you all suggest..?? we live so far apart....whats best for you???

seriously i doubt i'd be able to come to america this year... im financially screwed.... the joys of owning your own business.... but you never know, i may come into cash.... you guys should defo tho... i'd love to see pics of you guys all together :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
seriously i doubt i'd be able to come to america this year... im financially screwed.... the joys of owning your own business.... but you never know, i may come into cash.... you guys should defo tho... i'd love to see pics of you guys all together :mrgreen:

A group photo may be impossible. The cameras would melt! :lol:

Calliope said:
A group photo may be impossible. The cameras would melt! :lol:

ok... to show my stupidity....

all i could think of is how can we all be in the shot ? who can we get to take the picture..???

the drugs should be taking effect soon......;)

angel.... how much would a plane ticket be, you think??

aprilraven said:
angel.... how much would a plane ticket be, you think??

It would be around the 600 pound mark which is around 1,100 USD... quite a fair wack... plus obviously spending money, accommodation etc :er:

Hertz van Rental said:
If you can't see your reflection in a mirror then you sure as Hell ain't gonna come out on a photo :hertz:

:meh: * sniff *

** tears up...**

hertz..are you just trying to hurt my feelings?? :meh:

i have a reflection.....

its just my eyes that tend to have a slight red haze to them......

aprilraven said:
hertz..are you just trying to hurt my feelings??
I would never do that :hug::
And I've seen photos of you so I know you must have a reflection. Only vampires don't, not vamps ;)

oh.... your gooooood........

i feel all special now....( not the short bus with a helmet special... i mean, the kinda morticia adams special......)

your a smooth talker there, hertz....

Most reactions

Back