nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #1 the national boxing hall of fame
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #2 Good shot, very nicely exposed. I think it might be even better with a little less negative space and with the writing a bit more obvious (hey I'm fussy) but all in all you've done really well to expose it without blowing out those floods. Rob
Good shot, very nicely exposed. I think it might be even better with a little less negative space and with the writing a bit more obvious (hey I'm fussy) but all in all you've done really well to expose it without blowing out those floods. Rob
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks, im just figuring out how to do night shots so i know they arent perfect, but i think im getting better.
thanks, im just figuring out how to do night shots so i know they arent perfect, but i think im getting better.