Bracketing for D90

ariel_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody. I'm trying to mess around with bracketing on my D90. I believe I've set it up properly to have 3 exposures 1 under 1 correct and 1 over, depending on how many stops I want. This is done by taking 3 exposures, but I remember with my old D50 when I setup the bracketing and take 1 exposure and 3 exposures would be created. I was wondering if there is something like this for the D90 or do I have to take 3 different exposures? Hope this makes sense. I've been racking my brain on it. Or am I crazy and the D50 didn't do that?

Thanks everybody.

With the D90 you have to actually take three photos. The camera will take the first one under exposed, then properly exposed, then the over exposed one.

Thank you. I wish they had kept that feature in all the cameras.

with my old D50 when I setup the bracketing and take 1 exposure and 3 exposures would be created. Or am I crazy and the D50 didn't do that?

Thanks everybody.
Yes, the D50 can't do that.

See page 195 for the e6 menu page description, and then see page 64 for how to put the camera in continuous shutter release mode.
Using continuous release mode you can make the 3 bracketed exposures with a single press of the shutter release button.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back