gdeans12
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Pelham, Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I'm selling my brand new (literally only be used a maximum of 3 times, with only a couple shots taken) Canon 85mm f1.8. Bought it a couple months ago. It's a great lens and super crisp/fast! I just don't find that I will have any use for it and I'm past the time frame to return it. I paid about $580 for it, so I'm looking to get at least $500. I WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS LOWER THAN $500.
Like I said, it's a great little lens, and perfect to add to a collection of primes.
Also comes with a UV filter that I bought for it.
If interested please email at g.deans[at]live.com
Thanks!
I'm selling my brand new (literally only be used a maximum of 3 times, with only a couple shots taken) Canon 85mm f1.8. Bought it a couple months ago. It's a great lens and super crisp/fast! I just don't find that I will have any use for it and I'm past the time frame to return it. I paid about $580 for it, so I'm looking to get at least $500. I WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS LOWER THAN $500.
Like I said, it's a great little lens, and perfect to add to a collection of primes.
Also comes with a UV filter that I bought for it.
If interested please email at g.deans[at]live.com
Thanks!

