What's new

Brand New In Box Nikon18-200mm VRII

jmorales831

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hi everybody,
I recently sold a used 18-200 vr2 lens on here and thought I'd give it another shot considering my situation. I had sent my broken lens to get repaired and finally got a call from the repair place saying that it would be cheaper to just buy a new one than fix the old one. Since I had insurance on the lens, I got a brand new one.
Still in the box, never opened. I'd rather get the cash back, but they could only give me store credit. So...I'm looking to sell this lens for a good, reasonable price before I get stuck with a $910 Best Buy store credit card. I only have thirty days, so if anybody wants a brand new nikon 18-200 VR 2, please message me. I'm trying to get as close to what I payed, but am wiling to let it go for agood offer.
 
Trying to get about $750 + shipping/fees. I can get a $918 store credit card, but I don't want to have to bother trying to sell the store credit card. Or...18-105 vr+ $500. I really don't know how much a 18-105 goes by itself.
 
jmorales831 said:
Trying to get about $750 + shipping/fees. I can get a $918 store credit card, but I don't want to have to bother trying to
sell the store credit card. Or...18-105 vr+ $500. I really don't know how much a 18-105 goes by itself.

The 18-105 Vr goes for 400.00 new. Personnally, having a $950.00 store credit even from BB is nothing to sneeze at
 
I'll give you $750.00 for the BB store credit gift card. JK. but I think you would be able to sell that credit quicker for that price.
 
True. I've been looking at places online that buy gift cards. They're offering about $720. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom