Brattonsville, SC

MightyLeeMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.transmissionfields.com
This past weekend Mel and I took a trip out to Brattonsville, SC. Brattonsville was scene to some Revolutionary War History and also a filming location for the movie The Patriot.

I did take a number of photos from this trip, but here are the ones that I really liked the most. And...almost all of these are from a random bus we saw along the way. Just sitting along the highway being dressed in grass by time. In any case, Brattonsville.(I'll start with an unframed photo of a plaque dedicated to the Brattons:
bratton.jpg

path.jpg

shoes.jpg

bus.jpg

1016.jpg

gm.jpg

pump.jpg

Very cool series. I can't pull the words out, but somethinga bout this series is great! It's got something to do with decay though, i can tell you that much.

2nd is my favorite, but I also like how you showed the different forms of decay on this one... great as a series

awsome series, i dont know that i could pic a favorite

Very good ones (you thief, you :D ... yes, D70girl, I can see it now, it IS the same bus :lol: ), I like that path into the woods, wow, I LOVE that one, and would LOVE to walk it! and that pair of girl's shoes ... well wow. That one is taking my breath away. Ever so lovely!

What a coincidence about that bus, though :D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back